Wednesday, July 11, 2012

3rd of July

As I assumed that I now have every right/excuse to celebrate the 4th of July/Independent Day/ America's Birthday since I married to an American(?) I mean come on! Who doesn't Ike hot dogs and barbecue?

Well, technically we celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd of July. . .because we had some schedule issue(for those of you who have not experienced Thailand - NO! We don't get day off on 4th of July! Although I should have told my boss I have a right to. . .due to an American husband? Hmm. . .might try next year).  We had some friends over at our place - Rebecca and Tee.  It was fun. I decorated our place with some paper decorations I made while I was at work. . .yes, during work hours. . .it was quiet OK? And I had nothing else to do! Anyway, enjoy our pictures!


Keep Calm and Wave On baby!!

My Red, White and Blue colored rice. 

Hugging dolphins salt and pepper shaker we gave away at our wedding. 

Cherry Lemonade scented candle. . .totally American! ;)

Looovvvee the onion!

J made this! =)

Those shorty-fat hot dogs are cheesy hot dogs. . .mhmmm yum!

We made our 'OWN' barbecue sauce and it was TASTY!!

 
My Plate!!! =D

J cooking the BARBECUE. =)

Long Story Short - My chicken wasn't cooked enough so I had J cook it again and he made sure it had to be 'COOKED'!!

4th of July I made at work! 

Yes, I was proud! ;D

My masterpiece! ;)

More of my decoration. (mind the messy bookshelf!)

My Paper Wreath

BEAN BOOZLED!!! >> Nasty Nasty Game <<\

GO J!!! 

Not sure if he considered himself got lucky. . .

 
No! I will NEVER post the one when I was having it. . .it was GROSS!!!

Another lucky duck!

. . .just POOR REBECCA!!!. . .

The four of us! =)

And it has come to the END

US!!!!! HAPPY 4th of July everyone!! . . .hope you had a good one. . . =D



No comments:

Post a Comment