Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thai Chili Paste Chicken with Rice Noodle

Well, Hello!!! Yeah, I know I've blogged twice already for today but here is what I made (just like I promised that I would blog about). And there sure be more coming!

This is one of the easiest Thai food that you could make. J loves it and this is how I get him to eat vegetable (oh no, J is NOT my son. He is a husband! ;D). If you are in Thailand it's way so easy to find all the ingredients and I believe it shouldn't be too hard for you out there wherever you are that's not Thailand.

Anyways, enjoy!!







2 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! What kind of chilli paste did you use? Yeay for getting Jonathan to eat vegetables!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just regular Thai chili paste. The stuff in the jar. And yes! J has started to eat more vegetables and I'm proud of him. =

      Delete