Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crazy Day Haircuts

J and I got our hairs cut on the same day this week!! It was the L O N G E S T haircut ever. I mean it took F O R E V E R!!! J's hair was way way long that if you run your finger through it it probably took you about 20 second to go through. . .(I'm not joking!) 
Mine was as thick and long as lion mane since I got my hair cut last time over a year ago. 



So now I have these HIDEOUS bangs and J has his dad's mission hair( and if he doesn't put stuff on it he might could have pompadour) 
We H A T E our new haircuts! And here is how we look. . .




J was wearing his 'happy jersey' cause he was hopping to get a 'happy haircut'

I know. . .I married that weirdo/hottie!


Anyway, gotta go now. . .we gotta PACK!!

YES!!

We have to pack because we are leaving for. . .

H O N G K O N G 

!!!

And we can't wait! We are going to 

Hong Kong China Temple


AND 


Hong Kong Disneyland 

And other places as our little budget would offer. =)




1 comment:

  1. Those haircuts are not bad! Jonathan's could be a little shorter on top so he won't have a pompadour, but it's not bad. Your hair loos great though!

    ReplyDelete