Thursday, October 9, 2014

World's WORST Blogger. . .nah

If there was such thing as World's WORST Blogger Award it would NOT go to me!

Over the past year I kept thinking/telling myself that I'm The World's WORST Blogger and felt guilty and bad over it. Here are the reasons why ;

- My last post was when I gave birth and now my baby is a T O D D L E R.
- I read other peoples blogs at least 3 times a week so it practically means I have enough time.
- I have logged in to my blog at least once a month but never actually posted anything.
- I have had some awesome experiences and made awesome stuff and people kept telling me to         blog about them but I never did.
- My house was too messy and I didn't want to take pictures plus I don't take good pictures.
- I actually REALLY want to blog. . .but I'm afraid nobody will read it.
And so many more reasons.


Until T O D A Y, This very day, I came up with the reasons why I would NOT have won that [stupid] award ;

- My baby who is now a T O D D L E R has been keeping me busy and it's OK for me to take time to adjust to this whole motherhood thing.
- It's easier to read rather than write! Don't get me wrong I love writing but I have never been so confident with my writing style. And majorly my English grammar.I could write in Thai (not really), but would you be able to read it?! So I'm doing this for YOU guys, can't you see?! O.K. not really. . . I can't really write in Thai and it's one of my BIGGEST shames. I have a hard time expressing myself in my very own language. I don't know why. That's just how it is. . .so can we move on now? Thank you.
- It is important to document experiences/events in our lives. And I actually have NO excuse for this one, so here I am, admitting that I want to be better at this.
- My house will most likely be messy for a good chunk of time due to the toddler that I mentioned earlier. And sometimes I'm just in a funk(surprise surprise!!) and get too lazy to move my bum and clean the house.
- I'm NOT a profession photographer therefore it's O,K. for me to not always have good pictures.
- I am doing this for me, myself, and my family! It doesn't matter if nobody else reads it. 
- I am NOT a blogger. I'm just a woman who happens to use blog as a tool to document some of my adventures so I can one day look back and remind myself of what a blessed life I have.
And so many more reasons.

So here I am blogging about blogging. I'm giving myself another chance. I want to make a different and I know that in order to do that I have to make a difference within me first. I'm grateful for my life and everyone in it. And if you are here reading this, thank you! Thank you for taking you time and reading this post.  I'm closing this with one of my all time favorite quotes. Be back soon! ;)






2 comments:

  1. Lol. You're just as awesome of a blogger as I am...except I don't have a toddler, but nieces and nephews.
    Thank you for blogging. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! I can't wait for the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete